You can help enhancing DUB by writing bug reports or by making pull requests on GitHub.
The main development happens on github in the following repositories:
If you want to help out, the most important things right now are:
- Help getting a final call on some design decisions (see the forum)
- Improved package representation on the registry (categories, search function and different top-lists)
- Test and fix the different target types for various platforms and compilers
But in general, of course, any kind support is greatly appreciated!
Search results are sorted by relevance. Relevance is a combined metric of the package score and the full-text search score, see
. At the moment the package score is a number between
5.0 based on the following metrics.
- Recent downloads (~50% weight)
- Repo stars (~25% weight)
- Repo watchers (~25% weight)
- Repo forks (~25% weight)
- Repo open issues (~-25% weight)
Each of those metrics is log-scaled relative to their average before they are combined and capped with a non-linear tanh. See
for more details. We appreciate any support in improving the package score.